Over one or two days, teams work through a range of innovation challenges as they explore a selection of agile working tools and embrace the principles of a high performing learning culture.
Teams work through a range of innovation challenges as they explore a selection of agile working tools and embrace the principles of a high performing learning culture.
Over one or two days, teams identify their typical work patterns and associated productivity bottle-necks before agreeing on personal and team work systems that sustainably facilitate faster, more explorative ways of working.
Challenges to Solve
- Need for more agile and adaptive ways of working
- Faster paced innovation and decision making
- Need to identify new objectives
- Need to shift strategy and reshape culture
- Need to embrace effective innovation practices
- Trust and team member familiarity
- Strong sense of personal recognition and belonging
- Clarity on strategic objectives
- Agreement of ways of working
- Cultural rituals and ceremonies
- Increased sense of self and team
- Commitments to cultural cohesion
This two day workshop brings teams together and aligns objectives, strategy and culture. Reconnect is an experiential workshop designed to set and shape team culture agreements, procedures and practices.
This two day workshop renews and refreshes team culture to meet new objectives and strategy while promoting a strong commitment through deeper interpersonal relationships.
Join The Culture Institute
The Culture Institute of Australia is free to join until July 2022 as part of our commitment to support organisations and leaders in a post COVID world.
Receive early access to events, tools and resources.