This two day workshop brings teams together and aligns objectives, strategy and culture. Reconnect is an experiential workshop designed to set and shape team culture agreements, procedures and practices.
Teams come together, some for the first time in years, and connect around objectives, strategy and culture. This memorable, interpersonal, experiential workshop has been designed to create and shape relationships, foster effective and harmonious communication and establish sustainable team culture agreements, procedures and practices.
Over the two days, teams engage in personal exploration and self assessment along with a range of fun and engaging experiments and simulations leading to absolute clarity on the teams operating character and rhythm.
Challenges to Solve
- Unprecedented team disconnection
- Individual isolation
- Lack of team cohesion
- Disjointed culture
- New ways of working
- WFH / hybrid working
- New leadership / team members
- Limited culture consistency and standards
- Increased understanding and trust in leadership and the team
- Strong sense of personal recognition and belonging
- Clarity on strategic objectives
- Agreement of ways of working
- Cultural rituals and ceremonies
- Increased sense of self and team
- Commitments to cultural cohesion
Over one or two days, teams work through a range of innovation challenges as they explore a selection of agile working tools and embrace the principles of a high performing learning culture.
This two day workshop renews and refreshes team culture to meet new objectives and strategy while promoting a strong commitment through deeper interpersonal relationships.
Join The Culture Institute
The Culture Institute of Australia is free to join until July 2022 as part of our commitment to support organisations and leaders in a post COVID world.
Receive early access to events, tools and resources.