This two day workshop renews and refreshes team culture to meet new objectives and strategy while promoting a strong commitment through deeper interpersonal relationships.
Teams examine existing culture and team communication ways of working before standing up their refreshed culture – one that meets their objectives and strategy and creates and promotes strong commitment to one another and the team.
Over two days team, work specifically on understanding what it will take to work well together and be productive while deepening interpersonal relationships.
Challenges to Solve
- Outdated or legacy culture
- Pre-covid ways of working
- Undiagnosed culture and standards
- New team members
- Lack of personal awareness and team dynamic
- Universal understanding of the team’s mission and culture.
- Increased understanding and consideration of all team members
- Agreement and positivity around a new team culture and way or working.
- Simple, meaningful culture standards.
This two day workshop brings teams together and aligns objectives, strategy and culture. Reconnect is an experiential workshop designed to set and shape team culture agreements, procedures and practices.
Over one or two days, teams work through a range of innovation challenges as they explore a selection of agile working tools and embrace the principles of a high performing learning culture.
Join The Culture Institute
The Culture Institute of Australia is free to join until July 2022 as part of our commitment to support organisations and leaders in a post COVID world.
Receive early access to events, tools and resources.